Popular for the views, swimming, fishing and hiking, Red Bud Isle is a go-to spot for dog-owning Austinites. This spot is very popular for dogs as it has trails, shady trees, fields and a tree-lined shore for you and your dog to relax and cool off in the summer.
OFF-LEASH CITY ORDINANCES
While in off-leash dog areas, please observe these rules:
- Dogs must be within sight and sound control of Owners/handlers at all times
- Dogs in heat are not allowed in off-leash areas
- Rabies vaccinations are required for all dogs as required by State Law
- Owners/handlers must clean up after their dogs and deposit waste into a trash can
- Aggressive dogs must be removed from public spaces immediately