Designed and built in the 1920’s by famed architects Walker & Eisen, the boutique Hotel Normandie has seen over eight decades of personalities and has established itself as an icon in Los Angeles. If only these walls could talk! Come experience for yourself what a multi-million dollar renovation will do for an already unique and beautiful hotel property.
Pets are Part of the Family
We know that your dogs are part of your family, and we are happy to make them part of our Hotel Normandie family, too. We are honored to be one of the few dog friendly hotels in Los Angeles.
The area has a variety of activities for you and your pet to enjoy on your visit. There are numerous dog-friendly restaurants nearby in addition to an array of local dog parks:
- In the hills above the San Fernando Valley, Studio City’s Laurel Canyon Dog Park provides morning and late-afternoon off-leash hours, separate areas for small and large dogs, and a small pool area for some fun cool-off time.
- For less altitude and more space in the Valley, Sepulveda Basin Off-Leash Dog Park has five acres of run-free space for large dogs and about a half-acre for smaller ones, as well as lots of pooper-scoopers for easy cleanup.
- Hermon Dog Park, which is northeast of Downtown Los Angeles in the historic Arroyo Seco region between Highland Park and South Pasadena, also has two fenced areas that keep the mud out and your friends in.
- Lake Hollywood Park has plenty of room for dogs to run free, while giving them a chance to pose regally with the Hollywood Sign in the distance.
- Westridge-Canyonback Park provides more than 1,500 acres of open space bordered by upper Mandeville Canyon, Sullivan Canyon, Mission Canyon and San Vicente Mountain Park, and is accessible from both the San Fernando Valley and West Los Angeles.
- Silverlake Recreation Area and Dog Park lets pooches scramble near the area’s reservoir while their owners flirt and catch up on their lattes.
- Culver City Dog Park, aka “The Boneyard,” give pups about an acre of room to roam. It’s open until every day until 10 p.m. and is well lit at night.
- In the South Bay, Redondo Beach Dog Park has a fenced, three-acre dog run and doggie drinking fountains. Note that it’s open daily from dusk to dawn, except on Wednesdays, when it’s closed until noon.
- Finally, Venice’s Westminster Off-Leash Dog Park gives pooches a place to play with a whiff of the ocean breeze.
We love having furry friends stay at Hotel Normandie! There is a $50 pet fee and we’re happy to accommodate any special needs. Should you have any special requests for your pet during your stay, please contact the hotel directly.