The Marker’s new design reflects San Francisco’s expressive culture. By weaving together the theatrical elements of its location, the hotel pays tribute to the neighborhood’s famous film noir classic—The Maltese Falcon by Dashiell Hammett. Honoring said literary narrative, our 18 meeting spaces have been rebranded with names such as Spade, Bogart, Falcon, and Hammett.
- High-speed internet and Wi-Fi access
- Coffee and tea in the Living Room (Daily 5:30 am – 10:00 am)
- Social Hour with wine reception in the Living Room (Daily 5 pm – 6 pm)
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- 24-hour fitness center
- Yoga mat available upon request
- Laundry & dry cleaning services
- Valet parking available
Your four-legged companion deserves a bit of R&R as well. Our policy is a one-time fee of $75 (per pet) includes dog/cat treats and use of pet bed and pet bowl upon request.